Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fair Treatment

I started watching the show HUGE on ABC Family, and its brought to light some facts I didn't know and also made me decide i should share some views.

People are judged for many reasons: race, ethnicity, culture, size, height, weight, sexuality, status, ability, ect.

NONE OF THIS MATTERS. He's gay, she's fat, he's black, she's buddist, he's short, she's goth, he's a geek.
Does any of it matter? NO!

not if your black or white or asian or mexican or middle eastern or native american
not if your catholic or christian or muslim or buddist or athiest or jewish
not if your fat or skinny or short or tall
not if your straight or gay or lesbian or bisexual
not if your a geek or a jock or a prep or goth or emo
not if your in band or football or cheerleading or chess club or glee club or a gamer

IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!

i will love each and everyone of my friends even though they are different than I am. That should make me love them even more, and I wish that others felt the same way...

No comments:

Post a Comment