Friday, July 30, 2010

Bf (no mas la carte)

boyfriend(no more single)

beleive me, i've dated before, little romances a week, a couple days, but the longest i've dated a guy was 5months in all. After the first 2 i broke up with him. when we got 2gether again he broke up with me after 3 months. so now were even. not exactly friends, bc even though he can be a nice guy, he holds grudges, and he acts lik its an eternal cat fight with him, absolutly petty. im determined that this relationship wont end up like that.

this guy he's cultural, military: honorable honest worthy gentleman, intelligent, talented(plays the tuba), interesting(we can talk for hours), good-looking: broad-shouldered dark-haired gentle-faced, protective, Adventurous(fun)...ecetera


when he asked me out: "it was like a bad movie(she is looking groovy, as i fail miserably trying to get the girl all the bad guys want)" okay so maybe not like the last part as it was over the phone and im not that girl(sadly). but the bad movie is true:

guy: would you like to go out with me?
me: sure
guy: i wasn't asking, jus hypothetical
me: oh. ...uh i gues... so...
guy: this is awkward
me: well i kinda jacked it up to
guy: sorry
me: start over?
guy: i don't know if that will fix it
me: doesn't hurt to try
guy: ok, will you go out with me?
me: yes
guy: really?
me: yes
guy: okay

...

see it was like a bad movie(like one with that guy from Juno :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment